Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photos are up!

Album #4 now has photos- Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa, finally got back to reading your blogs. What an exciting time you are having. I'm anxious to hear you play those drums for us! Just looked at all your pics. You're looking good. Love your drying rack. I have one too that I use occasionally. Have fun on all your trips and enjoy!

Love, Memere & Pepere

Anonymous said...

Hey Marissa,
Steven's World History class is studing African countries right now and I was telling his teacher about your semester abroad. I told him that you had some amazing stories and pictures on your blog and I was checking to see if it's OK with you if I forward your blog to him. I totally understand if you don't want this info given out so just let me know before I give anything at all to him.
Otherwise than that, keep the blogs and photos coming!!! I just love reading and looking at them!

Love,
Aunt Elaine

Anonymous said...

Marissa,
Your photos are wonderful. As you know, I love the pictures of the children. You looked like you have some nice color.....I can only dream of the warm weather!!!!
You have a great day and look forward to your next entry as well as hearing your voice.
Love you,
Mom :)