Yesterday was the middle of the week blues again- haha
I read and caught up on emails for most of the day. It was nice to relax. I then went to a highlife concert with a few friends. It was a lot of fun- the music was not what i was expected it was American and European influenced a lot. I thought it would be more of a traditional concert but it was fun.
This weekend we are going to Ada Foah. It is a resort area, it should be nice! I will be sure to take pictures of the sunny beaches and the lagoon.... Sorry for all of you who are in the cold and snow right now- I have forgotten so much of what month and date it is that i forgot about February vacation for most of you.
Aunt Elaine you can share with Steven's class. That's fine.
Thats it for now.
Test results should come today from Twi- we will see.
And test in drumming today.
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment