Friday, February 20, 2009

So the rest of Thursdays and Plans for Today

Well yesterday was a good day. but Drumming is kicking my butt right now- This song is so much harder then the last- I don't even get it to a point that I can practice. I then had my Theatre Management Class- and I have learned that even the performing arts council is corrupt. Our lecturer worked for them when he first got out of school which is at least 20 years ago and told us lots of stories about life on the road. To say the least all of us were a little bored!

After class Israel and Prince came over. We hung out with a bunch of different people- my room has become a good hang out because I don't have a room-mate its easy to sit and chat in my room. I got to ask some questions for my Independent Study- I have one more interview and then I can get started on the papers. We then went to the night market for dinner. Even with bug spray I can not seem not to be bitten all the time. The ants invaded my weekly pill container so I lost some pills to those suckers. I think I have them under control- I think I figured out where they were coming from...and I think I have them....The boys then escorted us back to the building because they had rehearsal to attend. Then more of us hung out. It was a basically carefree night.

I am going to the beach today- my legs finally look like they have some color- but i need to even out...its bad. I am then going to see "Diary of A Mad Black Women" by Tyler Perry tonight. There are a bunch of us going which should be a lot of fun! I am heading on a day trip on Saturday- should be fun- hopefully I will be able to find some great jewelry!!!

Thats it- Love
Midge

No comments: