So today is going to be easy-
Drumming this morning. I figured out with the help of Andi the rhythm that has been getting me in class for the last two meetings YEAH!!! I then have a few hour break until Theatre Management at 3:30. Since Twi is canceled this week because last week to many people missed the Mon/Wed section ours got canceled this week. My friends from class Israel and Price (its a common name here) are coming over- we are gonna hang out with some of the other people from my group, and then maybe go off campus for food or go to the night market- its interesting how the night market basically is the same food for all 3 meals but I have not gotten tired of it. I am sure at some point I will get tired of it...
Thats my day- nothing too exciting. I did sleep in a little today- until 700am. WOW I dont mind getting up early but is 6am really necessary? I think I am going to go the orphanage more a week- maybe a Saturday or Sunday here and there when I am not traveling. Mole trip with ISEP is not happening because there are not enough people so we are starting to plan our own trip. There's a group going up this weekend so I want to see how they do and then we will see how we will travel. I just want to see one elephant in the wild before I leave... or I am not leaving until I do. I would love to travel during finals week but by that point most of the animals will be gone because its the rainy season and they can find water other places. So we really should do it before the first of April. We are planning on going up the second weekend of March if all goes according.
Thats it for now.
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello,
What an experience with having someone grab your leg....always need to be aware of your surroundings and the people because you never know how people will react. Sounds like you responded appropriately. As I always say "be safe".
Papa is home all test have come back negative which is a good thing.
We had a snow today . We had the opportunity to see Slumdog milionaire. A must see for you!
Love you and talk to you this weekend. Love, Mom :)
Post a Comment