Days just seem to be getting better and better. This morning Andi, Israel and I attended the interdenominational service (Known as LIC). The service was long but was amazing. It was about 2 hours and 45 minutes. We ended up being late because we were told the wrong time but we were defiantly not the last ones there. The songs were just so beautiful, I wish I had a quarter of the talent that the musical ministers had. The actual sermon was actually very boring and Andi who had been before said this was the worst one yet. I defiantly want to go again- they have different people give sermons different weeks so hopefully if I go again it will be better.
Last night I just hung around the hostel. Went to bed on the early side- and ended up waking up at 1am for no reason and really never got back to a real sleep. But I really don’t feel that tired right now- but it is only 3pm, I have some homework that I should do at some point- but no hurry on that. My burn is feeling better but still hurts a little.
I spoke to Nana and Papa this morning which was nice. It is always nice to talk to people- I can not believe that in 3 months I will be leaving this place. It feels like home and the idea of leaving terrifies me but I do miss so many people at home that the thought of not seeing them again terrifies me. Why can’t there be the best of both worlds? Who knows?
There are a few pictures up from Saturday’s Day trip to Kpong (Bead Village) for you to see. See link #6.
That’s it.
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment