Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday

Hello valid readers...

Today started with Play Analysis and Drumming. I really enjoy the play analysis class, but because I missed part one there are defiantly a few things that i need to get myself caught up on, but i will be fine. Drumming just got a lot more complicated as we started our second song- I think i will have to do a lot more practicing outside of class time! Basically my only homework for now. We didnt get our Twi exams back but we are suppose to get them on Thursday which I can not wait to see how I did.

I dont have any classes tomorrow but I am going to start to plan the Mole National Trip because the ISEP trip will not be running because there are not enough people. This should be a challenge but there are a few of us heading up the planning.
This weekend I will be going to Ada Foah which is the spot where Lake Volta and the Atlantic ocean meet- We are most likely staying in huts on an island- tropical paradise any one for Valentine's Day?

Tomorrow evening I will be attending highlife (style of Ghanaian music) that the professors of the Music department are putting on. There are a few other people i believe from my group going so it should be fun.

Bethany and I went to the orphanage on Monday afternoon/evening. The kids are all very respected and you can tell they are well cared for. We will be going on Mondays to help with school work and what ever else we might be able to help out with. Most of the kids are in school so that is where the help is most needed, they can basically entertain themselves or complete their chores. I think I might try to find the Habitat for Humanity in Accra to see if there might be something for me to do there. There is a lot of free time here. It is giving me opportunity to get reading and independent study things done.

I am working on getting the new album of photos up- they should be up most likely by afternoon Wednesday America time...

Thats it for now.
Midge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....valid readers? Are there readers out there who are illegitimate?