As of Tuesday 2.3.09 All photos are on Picasa- there are three albums!
So not sure what is going on with some of the links- some people have said that on the second link they couldn't see all the photos so here is the link again. There are pics of the inauguration party, Aburi, Botanical Gardens and the Durbar- If you saw those then you saw them all, if not try again.
Here is the 2nd albums link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/midge.mij/UGSpring2009Pt2?authkey=EB2Q02gorKE&feat=directlink
This is the 3rd link which is for the Cape Coast trip from this past weekend, there are about 200 photos (depending on when you read this they might still be uploading its very slow- so also check back later if you do not see all 200 photos):
http://picasaweb.google.com/midge.mij/UGSpring2009Pt3?authkey=sYP__dPrPa0&feat=directlink
Sort-of a long day of class tomorrow will post an update later in the evening my time (Afternoon EST). Please let me know about the links- I hope they work for you all. Wednesday Bethany and I are going to the Teshie Orphanage to get in about volunteering hopefully they will have something fun for us to do. They are saying they need help tutoring which I would be interested in. We will just have to see. We go to Kumasi this coming weekend get ready for more pictures!
Thank you for comments!
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello
Wayne and I would love to come to visit!! It of course is snowing right now! What else is new! We miss you
much.
Sammy says hello !!!
Love you
Auntie and Wayne
Post a Comment