Friday, March 6, 2009
Some sad news-
So because of time constants in both the number of weekends and the time that it takes to get to Mole National Park- I will be unable to see Elephants in the Wild. I am okay with this- Its does make me a little upset but there are so many things to do- and for a 20 hour trip there and then back and the increase on prices because that's how things go- and our ISEP trip is not running- I have opted out on this trip to do the things that will culturally awaken me. The End- Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Marissa,
I had some catching up to do on your blog...alot of happenings in the last few days. Glad to hear about the celebration for Ghana. Funny Dad and Ghana are the same age!!! You are so lucky to have those pesky little ants....hopefully your gecko friends are helping with keepinf them under control.
Be safe and catch up later this weekend.
Love, Mom :)
I love the children's pictures.....you have some wonderful pictures!
Be safe this weekend.
Love you, Mom :)
Marissa
Just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your blog every morning. Its become one of my morning rituals. Iv'e also downloaded all your pictures and have shared them with my friends here in South Carolina. I don't comment very often, I leave that to your Mom and Dad. Don't worry about the Elephant, they don't smell very good anyway. Keep the pictures comming.
Uncle Bert
Marissa, Hi,
Busy time of year for me as you well know ... by this time next week it's all over but the shouting (and cleaning up any messes that the judges create???)
LRTC is bringing 18 contestants to Bangor, Bianca is trying for a second trip to K.C. for Courtesy Corps. She reminds me of you ... she was such a good worker that technical committees want her back this year. There are five contestants and Rick is OUT as chair so we will see.
Mom told you I put the soft-top on the jeep ... it was 50 degrees yesterday and we are SO ready for winter to be GONE!!! Are you getting your 100 degrees today like was forecast???
O.K. - we'll talk ... take good care of yourself.
I'm gonna go look at pics now - I love you.
Dad
Just finished putting the final touches on your guest blog entry. It's really great! Thanks for doing it. I can't wait to publish it!!
Oh and if it will help ease the pain of not seeing the elephants, you can come over when you get home and play with the wiener dogs!! They might be a LITTLE smaller but sometimes I think they smell the same!!
Hallie
Post a Comment