Hello All,
Yesterday was a great day. The trotro rides were uneventful! which is always very nice. We arrived at the orphanage and the children soon arrived and we set off on arithmetic, algebra, telling time, and long division. It was all very fun. I took many photos but then the children (with the lanyard around their necks) took my camera to take some photos. Some of them were very nice but some of them were- well they are kids... There are more photos in Ghana 7 of the visit and the ISEP dinner that we had last night.
Off to drumming and Theatre Management!
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Marissa, pepere and I have been reading your blogs and we think you are so fortunate to be getting all this experience. It's something you will remember forever. We are also enjoying the photos. Pepere is mending from his surgery but he's finding it a long process. Keep up the good work and keep on enjoying yourself.
Love
Memere and Pepere
Hi Marissa,
Sorry I was not able to talk to you today when you called....I was at a staff training and was involved with a panel discussion. Looking forward in catching up when you can call.....We are around this weekend.
Be safe and enjoy your weekend....
Love you, Mom :)
Post a Comment