Happy Birthday Dad- the video will be coming!
Photo Album 8 is also started- more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog about the travels and adventures of Midge...Where has she been? Where is she going? It is like a big game of where's Waldo....
1 comment:
Marissa,
Thanx! Now the whole world knows I'm old.
I look forward to seeing the video - did they
sing good? Isaac was here (mom & I babysat ...
Nathan & Maria went to a concert) and he sang
to me so they do have a high bar to get over.
Spring is here? We can at least see some grass
in front of the house ... can't wait for the April
snowstorm that is almost certain to come!
We talked about New Haven for 05/21 and we
talked about a vehicle (for the sumer or ???)
we'll talk more - I'm sure.
Going on the Trinity food run and then ???
Love you - Dad
Post a Comment