Hello!
So the weekend- Saturday Andi, Ryan, Johnny, Dehlia, Richmond (Ghanaian), myself, and Israel went to a jazz and praise concert. It was more Jazz then praise but that's fine. They had a very nice rig for the set-up. It started at 5pm (and basically started on time) they had so many artists that they had to cut some of them short because there was a show that was suppose to start at 7:30 and they went all the way to 7:30 and they had to strike the show and set up the theatre's show furniture. It was a very good show- watch out Lyman Jazz! Pictures will be up soon (If album 7 is there then that means they are up). Hopefully the show started close to on time. Some of us were going to stay but decided not to. That night we headed back and relaxed.
Sunday I went to church only 2hours 15minutes this time. I came back here started reading my homework took an 1hour 30min nap, finished reading- got dinner very early which was good because the next things winds turned and a storm came. It lasted for awhile. Everything has cooled down and I am sorry to say I am chilled. It is 76 out and I am saying this- oh what my body does to me! I am sure tomorrow I will complain how hot it is because its suppose to get to 100 with humidity this week!
This week is mellow- Beauty and the Beast is this weekend- and I will get to see it- which I didn't think I would be able to- which is exciting. I know like 5-7 people in it from my classes. I am also want to go to the W.E.B. du Blois center this week- I think- I am going to the orphanage Wednesday with plenty of batteries!!! Just a little of this and that. The weekends are getting short in number.
Thank you for all of the comments about the smelly elephants! I am sure they are smelly but it would still have been great. Instead I might change a baby's diaper just so I don't miss out completely!
<3 Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment