Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The woes continue

So yesterday- all of the woes continued. But I am fine with it as long as it doesn't last too long- the bathrooms can only handle so much! I didn't go to the Orphanage yesterday but am going Wednesday because we had major rainstorms that I got caught in. I called them to let them know and they were fine with it- I was planning on going twice this week- hopefully I can get my sleep pattern back to something normal- waking up at 4am is not needed. I tell you is not needed. So full day of classes today- Twi is almost over which is crazy! That means we are almost half way- Andi likes to remind me March 16 is the half way point. This is just a quick update for I have to head to class in a few minutes. More visits to the hospital for others continue- I want to lock myself in my room and not be near them. Its independence day this Friday- should be an experience! and then some other concert type things this weekend.

Thats it.
Midge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marissa,
Sorry to hear about the plumbing issues....that sounds awful. Sounds like you are trying to be as healthy as you can....hand wash and hand wash as much as you can....
take care of yourself. We added around 9" to our piles of snow!
Miss you,
Love Mom :)

Marissa said...

Hand washing actually is not all that good- no hot water, and half the time no water- so its sorta not the best- Hand santi is okay- but not the same!