So Internet is bonkers- so hopefully this works.
Tuesday- both my classes got canceled. I only have two classes and 3 finals and I am no longer a students at UG- can you believe that? Where did the time go. That makes me realize I have to study!
This Sunday- We are going on the Dotti (Doddi) Princess for a cruise- should be fun- but a lot of ISEP is gone....
Next Sunday- Prince and I are celebrating our birthdays together with a group of mutual friends and others. Its should be fun.
Thats it-
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello.
I am not sure where time goes but it certainly goes by too quickly....basically you will be home in 5 weeks!!!!
The weather is turning warmer every day and my spirits are lifted every time I see my plants sprouting in the yard.
Debbie and Mrs. Gilbert say hello!!!
Looking forward to your next call...
be safe and have fun
Love you, Mom :)
Post a Comment