A blog about the travels and adventures of Midge...Where has she been? Where is she going? It is like a big game of where's Waldo....
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter
Hello HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Easter - right back at you!!!
Mom is in the kitchen getting dinner ready as usual. Not sure how many are coming today. Maria is working until 3:00 and both of the kids are with their father's side of the family. The Gilberts are NOT coming, though Mrs. Gilbert dropped off things for Isaac & Isabella, some mokey breads and a bottle of wine. Obviously she was concerned that we would not have enough food. lol! Linda & Jim are coming, maybe Adam and his girlfriend??? Folly & Susan, memere & pepere, Nathan It's plenty!!!
One week until April vacation and then the downhill slide to end of the year. I'm constantly looking at cars anticipating your return ... still plenty of 0% financing offers we'll see if they are still around in May??? Oh yes and then there is the 21st birthday fast approaching, too ... you feeling old??? Don't know if I ever saw my birthday dance video by the children at the orphanage??? and oh yeah, I still have to upload the pics from nana & papa's party. I'll have to send you an e-mail.
You too!! Hopefully you have a wonderful 'family' you can spend (I guess 'spent' at this point) it with! My roommate Jeff and I dog sat today, and I went out and bought myself candy. Not the same as being with family on Easter, but it was still nice.
PS, I appreciated all the smiley photos you you in your last album. :D
2 comments:
Happy Easter - right back at you!!!
Mom is in the kitchen getting dinner ready as usual.
Not sure how many are coming today. Maria is working until 3:00 and both of the kids are with their father's side of the family. The Gilberts are NOT coming, though Mrs. Gilbert dropped off things for Isaac & Isabella, some mokey breads and a bottle of wine. Obviously she was concerned that we would not have enough food. lol! Linda & Jim are coming, maybe Adam and his girlfriend??? Folly & Susan, memere & pepere, Nathan It's plenty!!!
One week until April vacation and then the downhill slide to end of the year. I'm constantly looking at cars anticipating your return ... still plenty of 0% financing offers we'll see if they are still around in May??? Oh yes and then there is the 21st birthday fast approaching, too ... you feeling old??? Don't know if I ever saw my birthday dance video by the children at the orphanage??? and oh yeah, I still have to upload the pics from nana & papa's party.
I'll have to send you an e-mail.
I'm OUT! we'll talk to you - Love you Dad
D
You too!! Hopefully you have a wonderful 'family' you can spend (I guess 'spent' at this point) it with! My roommate Jeff and I dog sat today, and I went out and bought myself candy. Not the same as being with family on Easter, but it was still nice.
PS, I appreciated all the smiley photos you you in your last album. :D
<3
Post a Comment