Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beginning of the Week!

Start of the week! Well it has been good I guess- I mean as much as studying on your birthday can be. Sunday was great! So that makes up for the lull of Monday. But I feel good about the exam that is on Wednesday. Today (Tuesday) Prince and Israel came over and we studies for the exam. I feel like I am ready for sure now. The worst part is the exam is not until 3:30pm and I don’t know what I am gonna do with the rest of the day! I am sure I will review my notes but I can’t do that allllll day! I am at the point that I just want to take it and get it over with.

I can’t remember if I mentioned that my other exam is getting (maybe getting) moved again- glad I didn’t move my plane ticket! But 3 weeks and I will be home! I am getting very anxious to come home.

I have some really nasty bug bites right now. No matter how much bug spray you put on before bed they find you. I really don’t think a net would have helped but it might have a little bit- the people who brought nets really don’t use them so who know!

I talked to Dean today- Its amazing how much I miss home! Thanks for a good convo Dean!

That’s all for now-
midge

No comments: