Monday, April 13, 2009

Photos, Photos, Photos

So the next three links are available on the side bar- some days the internet just wont let me change these things! (Including some new ones of Israel and I for all of you who have been asking) Easter was relaxing filled with lots of great friends- I spoke to sooo many people on the phone at home which was nice! Today is Easter Monday- big holiday here I guess. We aren't doing anything. This also starts the officially last week of lectures! Can you believe that???

Have a good day-
Midge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say....the pictures are amazing....I am awe struck!!!! Your hair looks wonderful....how long will it stay that way. I love that dress (skirt and top) that was made for you...you look great in it! You are beaming in all the pictures.
Miss you.
Love, Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Mom beat me to it. Great pix (did
you get mine?) Dress is amazing, hair is awesome and yeah, you look good, too. You'll be home before you know it. Why did the visits to the orphanage have to stop so soon? Kofi is a cutie pie - they all are, tho. Love you - Dad