Friday- Israel and I went out to dinner for our 2 month Anniversary at a really cute restaurant over looking the ocean. Great food.
Saturday- I chilled and studied a little- but I am fighting a cold so all I really wanted to do was sleep.
Sunday- We went out to dinner for my birthday. It was really nice- some Americans and Ghanaians- both from class, the hostel, and orphanage. It was nice to have so many of my friends together.
Monday- This morning I woke up to a huge poster on my door and and sticker letters in the bathroom saying Happy Birthday- I love my friends!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes- miss and love you all.
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can not help myself I need to wish you another happy birthday!!!!
Love you, Mom :)
Hi Marissa-
Happy Birthday!!!!!! It was so nice talking to you yesterday. Today you are offically 21!!!!!! OLD!!!!!! I hope you have a great day!!! Can't wait to see you.
Love and Miss you-
Auntie Robbbin and Michael XXOO
Post a Comment