So briefly- I need my VISA extended (errr immigrations) so I have to leave Ghana go to Togo for more then 2 hours and come back. So on Tuesday after returning Monday from Kumasi I will go to Togo for the night with Mallory and Jessica. So don't expect pictures or anything until Wednesday at some point. Have a good weekend all.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Hope your trip to Togo (goes) went well.
We are so looking forward to seeing you. You
should think about the tattoo when your friends have to leave ... Dr. Seuss would be proud. Took my students on a field trip to the new Pettingill (Geiger School) yesterday. Night and day obviously from what you knew. They are theming the school around "Oh the Places You'll Go" or whatever the title is???
Amazing! Mom says Hi. See ya soon.
Dad
Marissa,
8 more days till I see you.....so looking forward in picking you up in NYC.
Be safe....
Love always, Mom :)
Post a Comment