Friday, May 1, 2009
Update
So I am feeling a little better this morning. The pain in my side is still there- but the chemist told me to expect it! I can't eat but you are suppose to with the meds- Andi and Israel wouldn't let me sleep last night until I ate all of the crackers- they are so mean- but I love them! So resting the weekend away- I wanted to travel this weekend- I guess not! oh well. I was just soooo close!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there. :)
Hallie
Good to hear your voice this a.m. glad you are feeling a little better. Could have anticipated that you would not get sick at some point over there? It too shall pass.
Nice that your freinds took care of you on your birthday and since.
We'll be seeing you soon! Love you
Dad
Post a Comment