Sunday, January 25, 2009

More pictures

If you checked out the link on Saturday for pictures there are some new pictures of the International Student Durbar up... take a look.

Today was basically laid back. I went to the mall this afternoon and bought a few things for the around the room nothing exciting!

Tomorrow I do not have any classes so I am not sure what I am gonna do... We will see. Early morning on Tuesday for the first real day of classes :)

<3 Midge

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Sorry we missed your call ...we were at CLT. I am not seeing your new pictures....will continue to look. Have a wonderful day....
Love you, Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Hello
It was so good to talk to you last night.
Sounds like you are doing great . We think of you
constantly. We are still so proud of you.
Thom says hello ....we had brunch with him today.
Talk to you soon.
Love you
Auntie and Wayne

Anonymous said...

Every day I will give a line from a movie and you have to guess what it is. This is my way of being connected to you.
(what we do in life,echos in eternity)?
Love Wayne

Marissa said...

Wayne,
We can play this game but I am awful at it...I have to do this but can I check my log file? But i do love that quote... Love you guys.

Midge