Carla-
I am eating a mix of local, western and vegetarian foods.
There are a lot of eggs, chicken and rice. The food is basically all spicy- but not spicy more of a hot taste- there are a few foods that I do not have the taste for yet- but i will try again.
The fried egg sandwich on what they call sweet bread is amazing!
Thats really it about that... except it is all very cheep!
midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
...I sense a cooking night will be in order as soon as you get back!
Thanks for the special response ;D
Hi Midgely:
It sounds like you are having a fantasic and interesting time. Did you get the lip plates yet???Haha!! Just wanted to say hi and we miss you millions!!! We are so proud of you. Mr. DJ says hello.Oh yeah, we are completely buried in snow and ice..FREEZING!! Love and miss you-
Auntie and Michael
Post a Comment