Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thank god this week is over...

This has been a very long week.

16 hour day on Wed, 13 hour day on Friday, A few hours today... and thats it for a while... phew! Dont get me wrong I needed the hours but time to get some school work done...

50 days today! :) OH I CANT WAIT! I meet with the Provost of Southern on Thursday and received some very helpful information about the country that I will call home for 5 months. He is a very nice man and am glad that i found out about his life in Ghana and that i was able to meet with him. It made me more excited then I already was about where I am going!

This is a test for some of you-- Dean comment! lol

later,
Midge

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What am I commenting on? makin sure I read your blog?

Marissa said...

Yes- and thank god our long ass week is over- but i cant wait for the paycheck!