Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beginning of the week

Yesterday was only Monday but it seems like the week is half over.

I had test #2 in physics- it was not too bad but I feel like i got a few questions wrong.

Today I have been working on my independent study stuff for most of the morning/afternoon but I have to go to class soon. ( have a really bad headache right now and the load music will not be fun, but I have to go). I then have rehearsal from 6-9 with a run with Dr. Garvey at 7. I think we are ready for a small audience.

Tomorrow I am working from 9am- midnight: A long day but we are really not sure what we are doing for the day so there might be a lot of free time throughout- but i dont have any real homework to do :( so i guess i will have to find something to entertain me with.

I guess that is it for now....

Midge

No comments: