Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy but not so crazy weekend

So this weekend was nice- busy and quiet.

Friday we finally had part I of Historian Day Cleanup- we got about half of the photos done... the harder half so we will do more next time (when i can find a day)

Saturday was a Yale Bowl- I was ordered by Keilan to go to IHOP before the game with them which i so kindly did at 7am. The game was basically a washout and we did not do so hot on sales or tips. but it was a fun day non-the-lease.

Saturday night I reformatted my hard drive and then transferred all my material onto it. Sam said it was boring to even think about- and i agree, how did this become my Saturday night?

Sunday- I studied for my physics test which is tonight- so ready for it! And then Sam, Patricia, and I went on a lunch trip which turned into so much more- Staples, Barnes and Noble, Panera Bread, Christmas Tree Shop... Of the things we do...

Sunday night we relaxed- i wrapped some christmas gifts as they both watched me... and then i made a tissue paper chain to go in our kitchen- we have most of our decorations up... and it is yes we know only Novemeber 17th...

Thats it for now- very busy week... but a fun week!

No comments: