Hello-
Well today is the first day of November- 70 Days... It seems so far away but it is going to be here before I know it.
Homecoming was today. Our float was kickin' (I designed it! I haven't done design work in a while) The act was not superior but it worked. We will find out in a little bit who won and such.
Last night Sam, Patricia and I had a roomie night. We went to Bobby's Apizza (Car Car's Dad's Place) Their food is so good :) Then we went to see the Secret Lives of Bees. I loved the movie- It has been a while since I read the book but I think they did a very good job portraying the anticts of the book.
Today we are also going to a Habitat Reunion. We are going to dinner. There are many of us going and some people who I havent seen in a while which will be nice. I will be working 8am-8pm tommorow so it will be a long on but its a magic show so it should be fun!
This week is a little busy but nothing I cant handle especially since I dont have any class that starts before 3 now :)...
Thats it for now.
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment