Yeah! I get a minute to relax and post something.
So the road trip to PA was a blast. It didn't feel like it took me over 11 hours to get here. The trip was fun...hanging at Kendra's for the cookout was a blast as well. Visiting with Nana and Papa was also nice because it has been a while since i had seen them but they will be down before i know it....
Everyone here is so nice. The theatre space that i am SMing in is very interesting. I will take pictures and post them as soon as I can, but i think i will wait until the set is in there and the space is ready for a performance because right now it is a mess....but inst that how it always goes.
I cant believe it is Thursday Night already.... this week has gone by so fast as i assume the rest of the summer will. The days are long but the people are great and there is no where i rather be then here right now.... (except maybe abroad... but that will be here before i know it).
The cast that I am working with is absolutly wonderful. They all have a great sense of humor but are some of the hardest working people that i have meet. I really havent worked with the other tech staff so sometimes i feel like i am a little on the outside especially because they were here a whole week ahead of me...but soon enough (saturday) we will be on top of each other for a while.
The area that we are in is Beautiful.... there are mountains and rivers and lakes everywhere... and as i crossed into PA and "Aint no Mountain High Enough" was playing (have no idea how that happened) it was sooo nice to know this will be home for the summer. The weather has finally broke a little and it is cooling down which is nice because the weather was so hot and annoying the first two days...but the theatre let us turn on the AC which was real nice because i think we would have all melted....
I am glad i made this choice and it is only day 4... yes there are some frustrations but no matter where i ended up there would have been some....so life goes on and i find a way to get over it...I smile for the day has begun and frown for another day gone....but know that each day is another piece of history in my life.... I am glad that life has taken some of the twists and turns that it has... So as i look forward to the straight line that this summer brings i am ready to have some adventures and challenges to show me a little more....
I am excited for tech to start and for this summer to really start and take flight...
Thats it for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So when you were listening to Aint No Mountain High Enough was that on my cd or Keilan's cd?
I don't know-- I can't remember! I think it might have been Keilan's.
oh thats sad :( usually i am the one that has coincidences like that
Post a Comment