So this weekend was as lazy as they get....
I didn't do all to much... I went to Wal-mart 3 times in 24 hours which is pathetic...I helped mom go flower shopping...
Saturday Adam and I hung out which i miss all so much all the time.... It was good-- we rented Juno which none of us (parents) had seen. It was cute... Not as good as i had heard it was....
I went to Rhode Island and back today once again with dad. It was a good trip. Great weather.... but it is making me itch to head to Pennsylvania even more.... Saturday morning and I will be on my way :)
I am almost done packing-- but could be ready if I wanted to but it makes me nerves itch more to leave....
I worked on selecting classes for Ghana-- there are so many details to finding classes that will transfer and what i want to take....
Tomorrow is full of errands all around the twin cities and such... its really the last day i have to get stuff done so i am gonna run around like crazy--- hopefully nothing will hold me up to much because i want to spend as much time with my love Chelsea....we are gonna do dinner and go see Sylvia :)
Sorry this was all over the place.... but thats it for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment