Friday, June 20, 2008

Opening Night Success!



So everything went extremely well last night for opening nigh! We had a sell out performance which was great! The crowd was good which defiantly is a plus.

We then had out opening night party which was nice and then we headed to Uncle Alberts which was relaxing and fun for all of us to hang out and celebrate the opening of the show. A trip to sheetz to complete the evening! and then a little off the beaten path drive to journey- thanks to Kate's CD.


I love everyone in my cast-- they are just great people to work with- I hope the rest of the groups are as great as this first one-- but they have a lot to live up to...

Its my job to keep this show is order now-- this is technically the first time that I have been handed over a show completely because usually the directors i work with are locals-- hmmm...this should be interesting- I promise to get some pictures of the theatre space and all

Now that show #1 is open i am ready to start with the new show---
















Life is good in PA. A nap was in order today but it didnt happen....I think I am gonna need some coffee to get through the show.... but that fine because i havent been drinking that much since i got here...

Thats all for now---

No comments: