Thursday, June 19, 2008

Opening Night #1

So tonight is the official opening night of the Foreigner. We had the senior preview night last night and the night before the company preview- They both went very well. I made a few mistakes but nothing major that i wont get right tonight-- I dont know why i missed the props that i did but oh well--- I have the master list now and i will be fine.... The more challenging stuff worked much better tonight after having the rehearsal in the morning to clean up the Cues.... I am currently running 6 different machines in order to make cues happen. An Expression Light Board, Laptop, Sound Board, DVD/CD Player, Toggle Switches for Practicals and House Lights.... There are some very interesting positions and hand movements that i have to do in order to do some of the cues...but thats the fun of the game.

I am bringing my camera to the theatre today so i can get some pictures online for y'all to see. This weekend i should be able to take some out and about because I hope to get out and about for a while.

I am enjoying life in PA and life in the theatre but the little time we get off this weekend will be nice....

Thats it. peace

No comments: