So last night again went very well. We had one little slip up- but the tech staff will fix that for tonight's performance. Last nights cabaret was delightful. There were a few i was like huh? but thats okay.... its better then all of them. Laura was amazing! So was Jon. They did a really good job with the song.
We went to sheetz because we cant not go and came back to the dorms and played a game of scrabble. I was the score keeper until Matt decided to go to bed and 'we' ended up winning the game. I think we should have a team match in the dressing room. I love that our space plays scrabble and the other group sings, dances, and stampedes upstairs. We are so quiet in our own little world which is loverly.
We are having a laundry mat party this afternoon-- this should be fun- I am so used to doing my laundry by myself---
I start rehearsals tomorrow for Rebound and Gagged-- No show Monday night but we have company preview of the Taffetas on Tuesday- I dont know any of the music so it should be interesting to see.
All is well- the sun is shinning after last night amazing storm... Ready for a new week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what is this sheetz you talk about a lot?
Its a gas station that has food in it-- it is very interesting- you order from a computer and then they make the food....
Post a Comment