So I am home in Maine once again.
NYC was great. Our shows went off without a hitch. There was not too much drama which is always nice. The group was well behave and we didn't get into to much trouble. I meet with one of the directors that I am working with this summer. She is really nice and I can't wait to start working in PA. I have been working on a lot of little things at home for the summer but it will seem more real when I am actually at the theatre.
I went to Rhode Island yesterday with Dad. He had a job interview for the Director of the Warwick, RI tech school. He got a call back to come down on Monday. So I will be hitting the road again on Monday. I am planning on going to Freeport on Thursday and will get Carla so she can party with me on Friday night....
I THEN LEAVE ON SATURDAY!!!
I cant wait to get to PA. Its gonna be a great road trip!!! I can't wait...
Thats it for now... More update when I get there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment