Sunday, May 18, 2008

Its not as easy as it looks!

Today I finished reading Rebound and Gagged-- This should be a very interesting show for both the audience and especially my grandparents who are coming down to see it. I have one more to read before I leave on Wed. Then I have to re-read them to create shift plots, costumes, and prop lists.... I love this part of the theatre where i get to spend quality time with a script.

I cant wait for NYC showcase. Not only is my show going-- but 2 other great shows are going and we are gonna rock the Sargent Theatre. We are going to see Curtains and i think i am gonna try to rush MacBeth-- it has great reviews.

I read some of my Ghana book today and learn
the number one cause of death outside of illness in Ghana is hippos-- (you should not get between a hippo and its water or it will stamped you-- it gets a great amount of fear when there is something in the way of its water). This is very good knowledge i think-- something i might not have wanted to know--- but there are many things that are just gonna be a part of the experience. I am ready for new and exciting things-- I like danger and like the unknown...but i like unknown planning.

I think thats it for now...

Midge

No comments: