I leave for the airport at 4:00 am for NYC until Sunday. I am really excited for the festival!!! It will be a blast. It should be a lot of fun between the people who are going down and the things that we get to do. NYC is the best-- but by the end of the week i think i will be ready to go... thats why i wanted to work at a theatre in a smallish size town for the summer-- but when i graduate i think i will be ready for a larger town and larger shows... I think Providence might really be the future town of choice... I like Rhode Island and would like to stay near family....
So i wont have a computer for the week that i am gone so comment and send me messages...
LOVE you ALL
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment