Today will be my last day in Maine :) I am so ready for the real part of my summer to begin. I leave tomorrow morning for Rhode Island. Lunch with Nana and Papa and then I will be hanging out with Kendra. Its only been two/three weeks but I am so ready for things to get started for the summer.
I am really excited for the drive! It is my first time I am taking a roadtrip and by myself... I cant wait to listen to the CDs that all of my friends made me! They should be good...and entertaining!
I wish the weather was a little better because it is raining and windy once again... i hate this bad weather and cant wait for good weather.
Well thats it for now...
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, I found it! And I will actually comment. Hope you're having an amazing time!
<3 Carla
Post a Comment