Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things I am going to miss the most

People keep asking me about what am I going to miss most while I am away.

It is a hard question to answer because I could list tons of material things such as my cell phone or TV but it is more about the challenge that is ahead of me that will I guess change the way that I look about what I miss the most.

Things such as:
Time with friends and family
The little things that make me smile that will change as I discover the world around me
Trips and the adventure that comes with them
Realizing what I have and what others dont.
One thing I believe I will miss the most is water- fresh water. I dont care about cold showers but fresh water to brush my teeth with will be a thing i know i will miss.
Being able to pick up a phone and call someone- yes I can call on the computer but it really is not the same.
These are some of things I will miss but I will keep you all posted on what I really miss when I get there...

Midge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you