So I returned home to Maine.
The end of the semester went so fast! Te show was amazing we got held for KCACTF festival but unfortunately none of the shows will be going. Congrads though to American Century for the choice of NYC showcase. It was sad to say goodbye the theatre life at Southern but I know I will be back is just what I have to keep telling myself. The going away party was depressing but was also amazing because I saw some people who i have not seen in a while but also got to spend one last night with the people who are a family to me. Thank you to everyone who came who made life great!
So i got home tuesday night and have basically been non-stop since I got here between organizing my things from one home to the next and trying to screw my head on straight for what is coming with me and what will have to be left behind- I made a list but it seems like I will have to cut down a bit....
cleaning, decorating, shoveling snow and such has consumed my time. Road trips with the ones that i have missed and will miss dearly. Wrapping gifts, putting together toys, and trying to find a minute to relax and update the blog... is it really day 5 since i got home... i do not believe it where has the time gone... but it makes me realize that my departure is gonna be here before i know it...
I guess that is really it for now. Holidays are fast approaching. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Marissa it's Papa.
Post a Comment