So it has been a busy week since I last updated. Here we go.
The holidays came and went so fast. Christmas Eve was nice. We had a small group at our house. Mom cried and Dad was very excited about their gifts. If you do not know I got my Mom a memorial charm of our cat Garfield and for my dad a day trip to NYC with Sammi B, her dad, and myself to see Avenue Q. Christmas day we went to Rhode Island like usual. It was a nice day, very full house and a little crazy but when is my family not crazy. (Random fact that bugs me the word Rhode is considered misspelled even though it is part of a states name!)
Saturday dad and I went to the city. It was a long day but all four of us enjoyed the day and the time that we got to spend with eachother- The show was amazing. This was the second time I saw it and enjoyed it enormously.
I think I am almost done packing and figuring out how to get everything into two bags under the weight limit... it was not easy but i did it! The only thing left is harassing the insurance company about the meds because i am gone longer then 90 days and that is all the allow for a script...
I cant believe that tomorrow night starts the new year- where has the time gone...Well it is here! Isaac is spending the night and I think we are gonna just hang out and watch movies. Easy and quiet which is okay with me...
Friday Caitlin is coming up with her parents! I am excited to see her... We have a few things planned and then my going away party is Saturday night and then next week is the last week for me to be home! (at least I am working to distract me...)
I guess that is it for now...
Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment