Friday, December 12, 2008

A little overdue....

Its been awhile....I have been so busy between end of the semester madness, CP stuff, and packing everything up....

So life in the past week and a half. Teched the show- opened show- had response for show and now we close on Saturday which I can not believe. Talk about a whirlwind from Thanksgiving to this coming Tuesday when I leave for Maine. I still can not believe that I will not technically be back in New Haven for a little over 9 months...

I have basically packed up my life once again and will have to do a major re-organization, re-calculation of my life... I need to just find one place and stay but i doubt that will happen anytime soon. I am always amazed on how much stuff I have everywhere.

The shows have been going great. The audiences have been on the smaller size and especially with the weather last night it was very small.

When I get home I will be working at LPL, CLT and puttering around the house as I get ready and keep myself busy as I wait for the 11th to get here. I am ready to leave, I am nervous to leave, I am very thankful for the opportunity, I am impatient for it to get here. But for now I will have to wait for the day and keep saying goodbye to friends and family from all around. Sunday is going to be very sad because I know that it will be the last time I see some of these people for months... but I knew it was coming it just seems to have crept up on me.

Thats it for now....
~Midge

No comments: