Friday, July 18, 2008

Long over due.....

So if I was getting fined for not posting items I would be broke...

So the last post was about the Fourth of July and it is now past the half way point in July.... bad Midge... So the run of Rebound and Gagged was a great success. It was extremely difficult to say good bye to the group. They were all great people and amazing to work with. I hope to continue to be friends with them because they were just all so GREAT!!! I miss them greatly and cant believe they have been gone for almost a week. It seems unreal.

Sylvia opened last night. It was a small crowd but they enjoyed the show. Opening night party was a bust but the food was good. The cast and crew went to see Batman in State College, Its a fun drive with some crazy people- the movie was absolutely amazing. As most of you know I am not the biggest comic book person but I enjoyed the movie-- it has been years since I saw the old ones and I watched a little of the newest one the night before but the best thing was you really didnt need to know everything to enjoy the movie. We got back to the dorms a little after 3:30 which kicked me in the ass this morning but i have nothing to do today- I am going to do laundry and then call a show...fun fun...

So I am going to be in PA for one more week then originally expected because they are remounting The Foreigner from Aug 11-17th...My vacation at the end of the summer is getting shorter and shorter- but what did i really have to do... I have a few things i have to for study abroad but thats about it-- and re-frickin pack for school--- I hate this constantly moving... If I had my own car it wouldn't be bad but car to car and place to place sucks...

Well thats it for now... comment...

love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!

snbenson said...

MIDGEY I LOVE YOU