Sunday, July 6, 2008

America's Birthday

So this weekend has been amazing. Thursday night was opening night of Rebound and Gagged- It went extremely well. The opening night gala was lovely and then Lenny opened the bar for us which was awesome- it was a nice relaxing environment for us to celebrate the great opening.

Friday we had a BBQ at Joann's house. The food like always was amazing. The amount pf water balloons thrown was insane and it wasn't that warm. We then went to state college to see Fire works. They were wonderful, it was really much better then Liberty Festival- the fireworks are set off to music which was awesome.... mom said the fireworks at home were only 15 min long which is really short for us-- so i am glad i wasnt there because to work all day for 15 min is nothing.... I did miss the festival though... the homestead was not very busy this fourth compared to years in the past. So being with the Millbrook family was great.

Yesterday (Saturday) we had another show and it went well. We added a little time to the show but it will tighten up tonight. I have faith.... and Monday i start Sylvia rehearsals which should be fun...I was told by the RG group that i am not allowed to be their friends but i will because thats how i am. I uploaded pictures on facebook of RG I promise at some point i will put pictures on the blog it just takes a while and its not something i feel like doing right now :) so sometime soon....

So a house right next to the theatre burned down last night which is ober crazy because we were all talking about it the other day and how creepy of a house it is...

So i think that is it fo now---

Leave me lovin...

No comments: