Hello--
Updates:
DRC approved my foreign language waiver :) So I just have a few more classes
Study Abroad Application is in...now its hurry up and wait time...
I got a job offer last night -- at the Millbrook as the SM for the Cabaret Theatre Season... Finally-- I am excited...
So that means I will not be in Maine for most of the summer... I will be in PA :) which is awesome...
Midsummer is coming along-- I am pleased but we still have the last week before hell week crap going-- but we will get there I am confident that everyone will pull through :)
The past few weeks in general weren't going the best but things are looking up because I know where I am working and what i will be doing the summer.. I will be in Maine the last few weeks of the summer and doing work at CLT and maybe a little at the library...we will see...
Thats it for now...
~Midge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment