So tomorrow I am going to DRC to hopefully get the waiver for the foreign language requirement because if not I am 1. Not gonna be happy 2. not knowing how I am gonna pass let alone get a good grade in a foreign language. So hopefully everything will work out they way that I want it to.
The day after tomorrow I have my ISEP/Study Abroad Interview with Dr. Olson. I believe everything is ready and I am ready to hand in the application! I am now getting really excited about the prospect of going abroad.
This week has started out well. One of my classes was canceled today which made my very long day a little shorter. I went to a Holocaust Lecture tonight sponsored by PROCON. She was a really good speaker with a lot of emotion behind her story. She was amazing, such a strong women with a strong message that we should love and not hate. I can't even attempt to rephrase her exact words because they were so pure.
Keilan is currently attacking me with my new toy that was given to me by mega. It is an ice cream punch. It has a soft ball that shoots at you. It doesn't hurt but she is having fun attacking me with it.
I guess thats it, except for the habi meeting today it was made clear that Steve is not ready to procreate. I am excited for Spring Break too :)
Thats it for now. Luv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment